SimBin games provide a wide variety of driving experiences. Drive vehicles from the 60's and 70's in GT Legends or try the more modern grand touring series.
Bobs Track Builder now has a product that makes it simple to create new original tracks for a range of SimBin games.
Bob's Track Builder has a lot of features and the list keeps growing. Here's a brief run-down of the more commonly used features.
- Click and drag track creation uses splines to form all polygons.
- Support for circuits or lengthy winding rally track.
- Export to game by clicking one button.
- Add/edit terrain in 3d.
- Use GPS or Google Earth data to import kilometers worth of track with just a few clicks.
- Advanced support for in-game Bump, Specular, Additive and Multiply maps.
- Add camber (tilt) to your whole track or to individual sections using a simple camber tool.
- Control the track cross section to add variable camber, change the width or add bumps.
- Add Walls and Fences to your track by clicking and dragging them in the 3d window.
- Add Objects from libraries of Expansion Packs (XPacks), or create your own libraries using the new XPacker utility.
- Add complex shaped strings of objects to create 3d ripple strip, tyre walls or other interesting objects.
- More to come the least of which is listed here.
Bobs Track Builder Evo supports the following games.
* Requires either GTR2 or GT Legends (more info)